[ENG] My Interesting Experience





這篇是我修文法寫作寫的文章



     One day wen I was a child,I had embrassing experience.  The event occured in Hualien where I grew up .  My mother cooked in the kitchen; She made  a lot of delicious dishes..  I specially like the fire peanut.  I couldn`t wait to eat the peaunt after my mother carried it out. My monther gave me some peaunts, I was so happy that I could eat them befor lunch. I ate some peaunt,and I played the rest peaunt with my self outside. Afterword I wondered if my nostril or the peaunt bigger. Itried to put the peaunt into my nostril, and took it out by breath out.  At first I thought that was so cool, that just like toy gum. But I was wrong, I made big mistake. When I put peaunt into my nostril, i discovered that I couldn`t take it out. I was so scared. I ran to tell my mother, then my mother called the neighbor uncle to drive me to the hospital. Thanks to using the mouth to breathe, I felt less tense on the way to the hospital. Finally the peaunt was taken out by the doctor. I shall never forget that breathe the fresh and clear of air freely by my nose. My mother got so angry and said that "Don`t do that again !" In fact, I think I will never do that again, if my mother give me another chance.



沒有留言: